Terms and conditions:
1. The Give away (the “Prize”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the steps.
2. Employees or agencies of OldGamers (“OGs”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Oldgamers.net containing offers and news that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the first step and the second step by providing your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. OG accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by OG.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31st of october 2018 Central Time. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be the one who reaches the top board of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The winner will be announced place on the 31 of october 2018.
10. The winner will receive the announced prize 7 days after the contest final day
11. OG accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
12. The winner will be notified by email and must provide a valid email address. If a winner does not respond to OG within 14 days of being notified by OG, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OG shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and OG shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by a member of OG by email, with a redeem code
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. OG retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. OG accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. OG further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. OG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of OG in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. OG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by US laws and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.
21. Promoter: OldGamers from AD Avenue Group, 2101 Citywest blvd, 77042 Houston, TX, USA.