Dead Frontier II’ Comes To STEAM By The End Of August
Indie game developer Creaky Corpse is proud to announce August 31st 2018 as the official kickoff date for Dead Frontier II, an action-packed F2P online survival horror game debuting on Early Access via STEAM™. 10 years have passed since the franchise began and Creaky Corpse is excited to finally bring its many loyal fans and new players an impressive feature-rich successor. You play the survivor of an outbreak and your task is to scratch a living out of the decaying ruins of society. Scavenge for supplies, improve your skills, and trade with other players. All the while, keeping your eyes peeled for the infected lurking around every corner.
Dead Frontier II challenges you to keep your friends close; fight the infected and prepare yourself for an unforgettable online horror game full of dangerous missions and cool content.
- Old-school survival horror awaits in this dark and atmospheric world. Conserve your ammo and make every shot count.
- Scavenge for scarce resources and rare equipment in the twisting corridors of expansive and ever-changing abandoned buildings
- Come to the aid of the desperate survivors you encounter along the way, or leave them to their ultimate doom
- Trade for what you need in a realistic player-driven economy
- Create your own unique character build by selecting from a huge variety of skills, rare equipment and cosmetic items
- Work together with other players or operate as a lone wolf
- Take to the streets and settle scores in gripping PvP
- Ethical free-to-play. Spending real money will never give you a gameplay advantage. Only cosmetic items and utility upgrades are available from our shop.