Sex, drugs, and rock ‘n roll – a killer encore for We Happy Few
Today is the launch of We Happy Few’s second DLC, Lightbearer, for Xbox One, Xbox One X (with HDR and 4K support), PC, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro (with HDR and 4K support).
In this second piece of handcrafted Season Pass content, you play as Wellington Wells’ most beloved rock star, Nick Lightbearer, in a brand-new story! Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck Nick Lightbearer is adored by legions of fans—until disaster strikes when a Nick-centric fan convention is plagued by a string of murders. When all signs point to him as the killer, how will he reconcile the disturbing overlap between his own blackouts and the killings?
New Features for Lightbearer:
- Enjoy a new story full of sex, drugs, and rock n’ roll with a Wellington Wells twist
- Adventure into 100% handcrafted new areas and levels throughout the Nick Lightbearer Fan Club Weekend.
- Wield Nick’s Guitar or throw Golden Records to fend off fans & paparazzi with the power of music
- Trip your way through puzzles that’ll expand your mind
- Cut right to the rock with no survival mechanics – you’re busy enough being a star without adding eating, sleeping, and crafting to the mix
This DLC is part of the We Happy Few Season Pass for $19.99/£19.99 or individually for $7.99/£7.19, found on Steam, GOG.com, the Microsoft Store, and the Official PlayStation® Store.
For more information, become a fan on Facebook, subscribe on YouTube, follow We Happy Few on Twitter and Instagram and join the conversation using the hashtag #WeHappyFew.