Golden Force releases on Switch on January 28th
Golden Force – a cute retro-style run ‘n gun platformer where you fight shrimp-shooting Kraken-like creatures is on its way to Switch and will launch January 28th on the platform.
Chop the tentacles of a Kraken-like monster, perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Defeat mini-bosses and peel the skin off up to the skull of giant and powerful main enemies. Join the intense action to discover many different areas to unlock, with funky names like Nacho Island ruled by a Salsa General. Complete all stages with the best time, combo count, and all of the coins in your pocket. Grab collectibles and throwable items that will aid you in battle. Swim and attack underwater (beware of bloodthirsty fish!), dash over spiky obstacles, and try not to harm any kittens in the process (well, you can and there’s no penalty, but it’s definitely heartbreaking). Finally, overcome the Demon King!
- 4 playable characters. Control one of the four mercenaries of the Golden Force.
- Lots of various enemies. Defeat the Demon King, his 5 Generals, and his army of Monsters.
- Enough content to keep you engaged for hours. Complete all 22 Stages across the four islands of Muscle Archipelago.
- 2-players co-op mode. Willing to share your adventure with someone? Invite a friend!
- Unique platforming. Perform complex combos, slides, and dash attacks. Avoid spiky obstacles, swim, and attack underwater.
- Completionist. Overcome 100% of challenges.
- Just the right vibe. Enjoy colorful retro-style pixel art graphics.
- Cute kittens. (=^.^=)
Golden Force will launch on Nintendo Switch on January 28th, 2021. You can already pre-order the game with a 20% discount (or 40% in case you already own at least one of the No Gravity Games’ titles).