JRPG Edge Of Eternity goes into beta
The JRPG Edge Of Eternity by developer Midgar Studio and publisher Dear Villagers (ScourgeBringer, The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos) goes into beta today with a massive Steam Early Access update and a 30% discount for 8 days on Steam to welcome new players. The full game is set to release on Steam, PS4 and Xbox.
The Beta update marks a milestone of the Early Access during which the game expanded to over 40 hours of playtime with regular updates and now lets players explore around half of the full adventure.
Beta update highlights
- New BattleCam for combat: You can switch between the current “tactical” and the new “cinematic/dynamic” camera
- New crafting system: gather recipes and materials to craft your own gear and items
- Reworked cutscenes: improved lighting, color and revamped the lip sync system
- New quests: dynamic events and spontaneous secondary quests
- Updated character designs: includes new details for the heroes and NPCs
- General polish and fixes