Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead Available on PlayStation 5
Headup and AMC released today Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead, the latest installment of the Bridge Constructor™ franchise, on Sony’s new PS5 console.
Set in the Walker-infested, post-apocalyptic world of AMC’s The Walking Dead, the game promises to smoke the brains of TV series fans and veteran Bridge Constructor players alike, as well as any who seek a challenge on their shiny new console. With PS4/PS5 Cross-Buy, the puzzle game can be enjoyed on both consoles for $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99.
Bridge Constructor: The Walking Dead is also available on Xbox Series X & Xbox One (also featuring Cross-Buy), Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android, while PC, Mac and Linux users will get the game on Steam, the Epic Games Store and GOG.
Join a group of survivors as they fight against hordes of undead walkers and a hostile human community. Build bridges and other constructions through bleak landscapes and ruined structures. Team up with fan-favorite characters like Daryl, Michonne and Eugene, and create safe passage for iconic vehicles from the series.
Use movable level objects, explosives and baits to your advantage as you lure walkers into lethal traps and guide your survivors to safety. Enjoy the physics-based frenzy and ragdoll animations as walkers succumb to the forces of gravity.
- AMC’s The Walking Dead meets Bridge Constructor™
- Create elaborate constructions and lethal traps
- A captivating plot featuring new faces as well as iconic characters and vehicles from the series
- Numerous brain-teasing levels and countless brain-eating walkers
- Make use of movable objects and explosives to lure walkers to their doom
- Save your survivors and smash the undead hordes
- Brutally funny walker ragdoll physics.