Curse of Anabelle’s Kickstarter campaign
Having exceeded 60% funded, Curse of Anabelle’s Kickstarter campaign, by Istanbul-based independent game development studio Rocwise Entertainment, has entered its final week of crowdfunding and needs your help.
With seven days to go on the Kickstarter campaign and with £8,105 in funding, there’s still time to grab a copy of the game from just £12/$15.46 USD.
The mystery begins when Anabelle, a 9-year-old girl, passes away on the grounds of Ramsey Mansion, in Boulder, Colorado. Following this unfortunate event, Emily, Anabelle’s older sister, begins to communicate in her dreams with her younger sister’s soul.At first; Emily thinks that these dreams were caused by the loss of a loved one, but the intensity of these episodes rises rapidly, convincing her that little Anabelle’s soul is somehow trapped in purgatory, and in desperate need of her help!
You can view the exclusive Kickstarter launch trailer here.
“Having entered our final week in our crowdfunding campaign for Curse of Anabelle, we now need your help for the final funding push!” said Rocwise Entertainment Studio Director, Engin Yüksel. “We’ve created an incredible demo that’s available on Steam, to give potential backers an idea of how our game looks, feels and scares in our dark and surreal horror game. With your help, we can add the final layers of polish to Curse of Anabelle. We have some awesome rewards on offer, including a hand-crafted Book of Solomon, which is stored in an incredible antique style chest! So please do play our demo, and if you like it…pledge!”
- Experience a mysterious story that’s based on real-world legends and myths.
- Explore the dark corners of the cursed Ramsey Mansion, and shed light onto its enigmatic and curious past to learn the truth about the Ramsey Lineage.
- Use an inventory of mystical arcane books to guide yourself through this perilous journey.
- Craft ancient seals and face the malevolent forces through ancient rituals.
- Travel between different timelines and discover alternate routes.