Days of Heroes: D-Day revealed on Oculus Quest
Take on the role of an airborne division jumper who descends into enemy territory to destabilize the enemy troops under cover of the night. Alternately, become a soldier beginning their heavy crossing of Omaha beach on D-Day.
Complete diversified military missions, from short- and long-range skirmishes with Nazis, by employing anti-aircraft fire, destroying enemy tanks, and breaking through the trenches and escaping from a POW camp. Use over a dozen weapons typical to the World War II period that have been accurately reproduced in terms of appearance and mechanics.
Finish the campaign and practice your skills on the shooting range, which offers four different gameplay modes. Once ready, unlock Hardcore Mode, which will take your cleverness, strategic thinking, and will to survive to the extreme.
DAYS OF HEROES: D-DAY – MAIN FEATURES
- World War II setting. Take part in the Normandy landing and try to change the tides of war.
- Twenty-six exciting military missions. Complete all sorts of tasks typical for an airborne division jumper or infantry soldier, from firing at enemy lines to destroying armored vehicles, tanks, and planes.
- Over a dozen accurately-reproduced World War II weapons. Use anti-tank and anti-aircraft guns, artillery, short-range weapons, grenades, and even flamethrowers and axes.
- Unique graphic style. Enjoy stylish graphic design showing the reality of war from an entirely new perspective.
- Two bonus missions. Practice your shooting skills on the shooting range and raise the challenge to the extreme in Hardcore Mode.
Days of Heroes: D-Day is being developed for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Zen Apps Studio.