IMMORTAL REALMS: VAMPIRE WARS – OUT NOW
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive today shared that vampiric strategy title Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is available today on PC via Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
The Nintendo Switch™ version has been ported by Raylight Games, based in Napoli, Italy. The company was formed in 2000 and has developed more than 30 titles for PC, home consoles and handhelds over the years.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars fuses turn-based vampiric combat with deep empire management, offering players three campaigns tracking a bloody war between humans and vampires, and a Skirmish and Sandbox mode for players to familiarize themselves with the game’s dark fantasy world and unique approach to strategy gameplay.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, monstrous Nosfernus, or mysterious Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom Mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Battle Mode
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.