Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?! launching on 7th November
Daedalic Entertainment and Daylight Studios are happy to announce that the fourth installment of the Holy Potatoes! series, “Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!”, will be released on November 7th for Windows PC and Mac. The wacky spy agency sim game will be available on Steam and GOG for 14,99 USD, and will launch with English, German, French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
In “Holy Potatoes! A Spy Story?!”, you are the mastermind of your very own spudtastic spy headquarters! Together with twins Ren and Rexa, send your spies on missions while uncovering the truth behind their parents’ disappearance and an evil spy corporation. Using your intelligence, strength, stealth and charm, overcome various obstacles, outsmart security personnel and infiltrate enemy headquarters!
As you expand your team, recruit the cream of the crop and encounter legendary pop-culture secret agents such as Jamal Bond, Zombra and Ezio de Frenzy! Conduct genetic splicing to transfer DNA to new spies, set up training stations, customize and upgrade your headquarters, build crazy gadgets, vehicles and facilities, and embark on top-secret missions!
- Manage and train the best potato spies the world has to offer
- Encounter pop culture special agent spuds
- Create new genetically modified potato spies with genetic splicing
- Meticulously plan secret missions and heists
- Customize, enhance and upgrade your spy agency
- Build crazy gadgets, vehicles, facilities and training stations
- Strategize your moves during mission planning to counter various obstacles