My Singing Monsters Unveils New Battle Mode in Anniversary Update
The musical mobile game’s 3.0 update introduces a new Island featuring PvE quests and Monster costumes
Canadian game developer Big Blue Bubble celebrated the eighth anniversary of their free mobile game My Singing Monsters today with their biggest update yet, adding a brand new battle feature to the chart-topping title. Version 3.0 introduces the “Colossingum,” an Island arena where Monsters can train to compete in family-friendly musical battles and complete challenging quests to win amazing Monster costumes – another feature new to the game.
Version 3.0 also kicks off Anniversary Month, an annual My Singing Monsters event, packed with limited-time promotions as well as festive party decor on the game’s prestigious Gold Island.
- Anniversary Month – A month-long celebration featuring exciting new offers and sales each week.
- The Colossingum – A Colosseum-inspired new Island where players can train and battle their Monsters.
- Colossingum Quests – PvE (Player vs. Enemy)-style challenges that award Medals, Monster costumes, and more.
- Monster Costumes – Stat-boosting Monster accessories earned in Colossingum quests or purchased with Medals.
- Trophies – Prestigious awards earned in special Colossingum quests that can be displayed proudly on your Island.
- New Decorations – A collection of stunning Colossingum-exclusive Decorations.
- Redecorated Gold Island – A festive Anniversary Month makeover bursting with balloons, streamers, and more.
My Singing Monsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play.
About My Singing Monsters:
My Singing Monsters is a beloved and critically acclaimed top-grossing game on the App Store and Google Play, with more than 80 million players worldwide. The free-to-play family-friendly title explores rich intriguing worlds as players are engaged in discovery, creativity, and delight by breeding and feeding Singing Monsters to build unique melodies. Big Blue Bubble has transformed My Singing Monsters into an award-winning franchise that now spans gaming, licensing, books, merchandising, and digital media.