Natural Instincts – an interactive nature documentary simulator – is now live on Kickstarter!
Natural Instincts is an interactive nature documentary sim that offers the player an open world and the ability to manage the actions of different animals. Protect the species and save them from harm – either from human threats or natural predators. Give commands to the animals, observe their rituals, and help them survive. Face various disasters, react to encroaching human presence, and help the animal kingdom flourish in this unique, environmental experience.
NATURAL INSTINCTS – MAIN FEATURES
- An open world gameplay experience where players can manage the environment and the animals living in it.
- Up to six different biomes inhabited by exclusive animals and plants. From lush green forests, through the frigid cold of Antarctica, to the sweltering heat of the African savannas.
- Wildlife supervising – observe animals and act immediately by giving them hints to find food, water or shelter, or to keep them away from danger.
- Population control – manage the environment’s balance by controlling the species’ population. Increase it by breeding animals or reduce it with the help of predators. Remember, however, that the environment’s balance is incredibly fragile.
- Observe and learn – every species’ behavior is different. Watch the animals’ reactions to different situations and use this knowledge to your advantage.
- Deal with random events, like fires, droughts, or human thoughtlessness. Wildlife is no fairytale, so make sure your actions are carefully considered.
- Influence natural selection – create the ultimate predator by pairing the most aggressive wolves or breed only the fastest rabbits in the forest. The choice is entirely yours.
Natural Instincts is now available on Kickstarter.
More information about the game can be found on Steam.