Learn and play through a fun story in Vic the Viking: Adventures!
Vic the Viking: Adventures launched today on iOS and Android for €2.29, with a one week launch discount, making this a great time to grab the game! This co-production from Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100 is a fun edutainment adventure based on the popular Vic the Viking animated series!
Officially licensed from Studio 100, Vic the Viking: Adventures contains a series of mini-games tied together in a story of adventure and excitement. It’s a complete product without any adverts or in-app purchases to give parents peace of mind and to be 100% safe for children.
Every mini-game is part of the story, carefully translated into 8 languages. The game is educational without being dull, and is suitable for young children of any gender from ages 3-6!
Creative Director Vincent van Geel says: “We’ve worked hard to bring Vic the Viking to life while crafting the perfect mix of story, education and fun to keep children both entertained and engaged.”
- 15 different games: Exciting and accessible mini-games for young children, from toddlers to preschoolers aged 3 – 6 years. Both boys and girls will enjoy this wholesome adventure story.
- Learn counting, shapes and colors: By playing the game your child will learn useful knowledge. Draw shapes in the stars; collect, prepare and serve food; and clean and repair the ship!
- Kindergarten to primary: The whole game is designed especially for toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners!
- Available in 8 languages: Multilingual sound support for English, French, Dutch, German, Russian, Swedish, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Ad-free premium product: no adverts or in-app payments – Vic the Viking: Adventures is a complete product, so your toddler can safely focus on having fun!