Settlement Survival to be launched October 11th
Challenging city-builder Settlement Survival has announced that it’s set to bring forward its launch into Early Access to October 11th. After a hugely successful Next Fest as one of the most downloaded, wishlisted and played demos of the festival, Gleamer Studios are inviting players to lead their survivors in search of a new home, 4 days early.
Inspired by the genre-defining Banished and now launching into Early Access on October 11 for $14.99, players will be able to carve out their own slice of home. Offering deep gameplay for hardened city-building enthusiasts, Settlement Survival allows players to manipulate the landscape, manage limited supplies, plant crops, hunt wildlife, gather resources, and develop trade routes; players are given complete creative freedom to build their dream settlement.
With gorgeous low-poly graphics, Settlement Survival’s looks might be deceiving: prosperity won’t come easily. Featuring seasonal weather cycles and natural disasters that directly impacts your settlement, from torrential rain and heavy snowstorms to tornadoes and fires, you’ll need to heed the early warning signs to survive.
Combined with rare blueprints for unique builds, complex development routes for new buildings and abilities, and town Mayors who determine the character of your home, it’s down to you on how you manage the needs of your citizens, without upsetting the delicate balance of their lives.
Settlement Survival is available to wishlist now on Steam, and will be available to buy as an Early Access title on October 11th.
- Find Your Home. Choose where to build your settlement, sculpt its landscape and determine its layout and styling.
- Grow Your Population. Recruit Mayors to set the tone of your settlement, build housing, control crime and ensure your baby-booms don’t negatively impact your resources.
- Survive Disasters. Heed the early warning signs, bunker down and secure your citizens away from danger or risk losing all that you’ve established.
- Explore Unique Maps. With each map randomly generated, right down to its resources and landmarks, every experience is unique and brings with it its own challenges.
- Discover Rare Blueprints. Offering powerful effects, unique themes and styles, rare blueprints are an opportunity to customize your settlement even further when you’ve mastered trading.
- Develop Currency and Trade. Whether exchanging artistic items of high value, unprocessed products or unlocking the mint to create a common currency, trade is key.