New Trailer + March 16 PC Release for Star Dynasties
Procedural Narrative Strategy Game Coming Soon to Steam.
Iceberg Interactive are proud to announce that the eagerly anticipated space strategy game Star Dynasties is arriving into Early Access on Tuesday March 16th for Windows PC via Steam.
The first game from indie developer Pawley Games, Star Dynasties “has clearly learned from the marriage of procedural narrative and grand strategy that made Crusader Kings 2 such a success.” according to PC Gamer. FullSync adds “Think Game of Thrones but across the galaxy.”
Discover this universe of kings, queens and backstabbing nobles for yourself in our brand new launch trailer here.
Star Dynasties is a role-playing sci-fi strategy game set in a divided galaxy following the destruction of Earth. A unique procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics is mixed together with a light empire management layer.
Your choices. Your legacy.
As the leader of a faction of star systems, you must ensure the survival and prosperity of your dynasty at any cost. Expand your empire, herd your unruly vassals, build political alliances, and navigate a web of agendas, political intrigue, and social obligations to emerge as the dominant power of the galaxy.
- Customize your character, then play through their life and the lives of their descendants, guiding your political household to dominance over the galaxy
- Expand your empire through conquest, or convince other rulers to join your fold via diplomacy. Negotiate, threaten, or blackmail other rulers to get what you want.
- Celebrate your achievements by hosting lavish feats and ingratiate yourself with other rulers. Marry off your family members to stabilize your empire or build external alliances.
- Safeguard your reputation. Act honourably and bravely, then strike ruthlessly when the opportunity presents itself. Pursue justice for your vassals or punish and exploit them for their crimes.
- Use your spies to uncover the secrets of your opponents or spread lies about them. Arrest their agents and negotiate for the release of your own.