Electro Ride, Soviet Bloc Arcade Racer with neons, gets Gameplay Trailer
The premiere of Electro Ride is getting closer! The main creator of production, Sylwester Osik, has just released a new gameplay.
What is Electro Ride: The Neon Racing?
In the alternative Europe, where Eastern Bloc hasn’t collapsed but instead evolved into an everlasting centre of wealth and progression after a victorious space race – the fame awaits you. Racers of the world – start your engines! And may the best neon car WIN!.
– Think you’re a great racer? Get out of that Ferrari and stand for the real challenge: race with the crazy machines from the Eastern Bloc! No ABS, no traction control, no nothing. Just you and a beautiful, classic car with powerful neons. Show your tackling and drifting skills in these cars! Try out 20+ cars inspired by the legends from: USSR, Polish People’s Republic, Czechoslovak Socialist Republic, People’s Republic of Bulgaria, German Democratic Republic
– Collect the stars to change your neon’s color
– Hit the stripes in your neon’s color at the turns
– Reach the speeds your good ol’ Lada has never moved at
– Choose from many game modes including the beloved splitscreen
– Race, fight and bounce to the Synthwave rhythms!
– GENRES: Racing
– Developer: Sylwester Osik
– Publisher: Forestlight Games
– Release: Q2 2020 (Demo release: End of May 2020)