TIME-BENDING TACTICAL RPG IRON DANGER OUT TODAY ON STEAM & GOG
Daedalic Entertainment and Action Squad Studios today release Iron Danger, the tactical RPG with simultaneous turns and time manipulation, on Steam and GOG.com for Windows PC, with Mac and Linux versions following at a later date. Enter a war-torn world of magic and machinery that draws from Nordic mythology, steampunk and tech-noir, and protect mankind against total destruction!
When an army of Northlanders invades her village, Iron Danger protagonist Kipuna is mortally wounded, saved only by a mysterious crystal creature that grants her the ability to rewind time. With her new-found powers, Kipuna can manipulate the fourth dimension and turn back time up to five seconds to change the future.
Players can utilize this time-rewinding ability to dodge or block attacks or adjust their position on the battlefield to set up the next attack. This innovative mechanic gives traditional tactical combat a puzzle-like element, as players can continuously test new approaches and synchronize character actions for the perfect outcome.
- Master unique time-rewind mechanics and experience a new take on tactical combat, fusing the best aspects of real-time and turn-based systems.
- Adventure into a world of steampunk fantasy inspired by Finnish folklore.
- Highly interactive environments let you seize the advantage over your enemies.
- Fight epic boss monsters on the path to fulfill your destiny.
- No grinding! Character progression is balanced throughout over 15 hours of gameplay!
For more information, visit https://irondanger.com.