TTRPG-inspired Wolves on the Westwind arrives on iOS May 25
From publisher Ulisses Spiele and developer Owned by Gravity, Forgotten Fables – Wolves on the Westwind is releasing on iOS May 25. Wolves on the Westwind is a choice-driven adventure inspired by one of the most popular tabletop franchises in history, The Dark Eye. With over 15 hours of content, it’s perfect for fans of fantasy novels, tabletop games, and RPGs!
Set in the dark fantasy world of Aventuria, Wolves on the Westwind tasks players with making the right choices to save the lives of innocents across the lands. Play as the grizzled veteran warrior Alrik or the young wizard Nedime, unwitting heroes who are tasked with traversing the frigid countryside of Thorwal in search of an old threat that seeks to cause destruction and chaos. Travel across the realm on board the Keenwolf, a Thorwalian raiders’ ship, forge alliances or make enemies of the unusual crew, and gather unique companions along the way.
Choices are at the heart of Wolves on the Westwind. Each decision can lead our heroes down a different path, unlocking new characters, branching storylines, and unlocking multiple endings along the way. The game’s RPG elements make it even more action-packed: cast spells, perform maneuvers, and keep an eye on health and mana. Choose your time to strike carefully, as you may need your strength for a greater foe down the line.
- Choose Your Own Adventure tale featuring 2 main characters to pick from and over 30 characters and scenes
- Set in Aventuria, the award-winning world of The Dark Eye RPG with 40 years of development history
- Replayable, branching storyline with several alternate endings and side quests depending on the player’s decisions
- 15 hours of content divided into several different narrative chapters
- An RPG-light layer with spells and maneuvers, mana and stamina
- Beautiful soundtrack and artwork evoking an epic medieval fantasy world