Witchy Life Story is Out Today on Steam
Witchy Life Story, the cozy visual novel following a chaotic teen’s first two weeks on the job as a village witch, is launching today on Steam. Developed by Sundew Studios, Witchy Life Story blends gardening, tarot readings, guided meditations, and good old-fashioned potion brewing into your grimoire of skills, in a truly witchy life simulator. Help (or accidentally hex??) the villagers by filling their orders for spells and rituals — but just like any client, sometimes what they really need isn’t what they asked for. Take the time to get to know your new friends to figure out what’s troubling them, and how you can help.
Magic takes many forms in Witchy Life Story, some of which include:
- Be Your Own Witch: Design your emotive and troublesome witch however you see fit, with an extensive character creator. There’s no excuse for not looking your best!
- Curl Up in Your Cozy House: Decorate your altar with the various spells, crystals, and plants you collect throughout your stay in Flora.
- Gather Herbs and Brew Potions: Tend your garden to collect plants to use in your magical recipes, as well as other rituals and experiments that are totally, definitely Official Witch Business.
- Enchant the Locals: Craft spells, perform tarot readings, lead guided meditations, and more. Maybe you’ll throw in an extra rune or two for more potency? That definitely won’t backfire!
- Bewitching Friendships…And Maybe More?: Get to know the charming residents of Flora including three romance-able characters. Will you end up with a date to the festival?
Witchy Life Story is out now on Steam for $19.99.
(Visited 19915 times)