MINIMAL MOVE enters Steam early acces
French independent game developer company Tako Studio is pleased to announce that their new 3D cooperative puzzle game, “Minimal Move” launches into early access for PC on Steam today May 20th 2020 at 2pm French time. The final version of Minimal Move will launch on PC later this year.
Minimal Move is a new perspective puzzle game in 3D.
The adventure starts when two space investigators, KAITEN and IDO, land on a mysterious planet in a mission to find out a secret about their planet.
Move blocks in 3 dimensions and reach the portal!
The current Eearly Access version will offer the first 3 worlds with the core gameplay mechanic. New contents will be added during the early access such as cinematics, skin system, and new puzzles.
- COOPERATE WITH OR WITHOUT: Minimal Move is playable in solo or in cooperative mode. We highly recommend playing with two!
- BE A PART OF AN ADVENTUROUS STORY!: Minimal Move is a story driven puzzle game that takes place in a wonder science fiction world.
- EXPLORE DIFFERENT WORLD!: Each world will have different types of blocks for playing the puzzle in new ways.
- MEET FUN AND DANGEROUS CHARACTERS!: In addition to the main characters Kaiten and Ido, there will be funny but maybe dangerous monsters and robots coming your way!
- SMASH EACH OTHER: Ido and Kaiten can smash each other! Be careful and enjoy smashing! But don’t hate each other!
- MINIMAL MOVE TO GET STARS!: New scoring system is adding the puzzle more challenging! Get 3 stars with your minimal move!