Hidden Oxygen, an atom arranger puzzle game, will launch June 27th, 2020 on Android devices
Today, Meek Bits is pleased to announce Hidden Oxygen, an original atom arranger puzzle game. In Hidden Oxygen there’s only one solution and it can be found by using deductive logic alone. Has the player stuck, Hidden Oxygen can offer a plain line of reasoning explaining the process of figuring out the next move. The game will launch June 27th, 2020 on Android devices only and will be free to play. English and Polish languages are fully supported.
Hidden Oxygen is an atom arranger puzzle game. A player’s goal is to figure out the correct layout of oxygen atoms on a square board. There is only one solution and it can found by using deductive logic alone.
The game has 3 rules:
– Oxygen atoms cannot be adjacent to each other, even diagonally
– Numbers next to rows and columns tell how many oxygens should be in them
– Each carbon atom needs 2 adjacent oxygens
- Advanced hint system, which explains how to infer the next move
- 5 difficulty levels, consecutively unlocked as the player progresses through
- 100 puzzles per each difficulty
- Interactive tutorial
- Zooming and moving the board with pinch gesture