StarCrawlers Chimera Trailer and Kickstarter Announcement Press Release
Indie game studio Juggernaut Games is excited to release a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming title StarCrawlers Chimera, which will be coming to Kickstarter on May 25th 2021 at 4:00 pm GMT. Concurrently, Juggernaut will also be hosting a Playtest on Steam, which is free to all players and can be accessed on the StarCrawlers Chimera Steam store page.
You’re a lone crawler on a deadly mission: infiltrate the Chimera megacorp and find your target: the elusive Dr. Cerberus. StarCrawlers Chimera is a first-person, turn-based, cyberpunk dungeon crawl set in the universe of StarCrawlers. Explore the twisting depths of the Chimera complex, fight hordes of vicious enemies, and grab as much loot as possible!
- Grid-based cyberpunk dungeon crawling & tactical turn-based combat
- Procedurally generated & handcrafted maps with hidden secrets, bonus quests and plenty of loot
- Customize your character as you level with new skills and new gear
- 4 difficulty modes and optional permadeath
- A huge variety of enemies, boss fights, and rare foes with unique abilities
Are you a stealthy cyberninja? A crazed pyromaniac soldier? Mind-bending void psyker? Or…. a bit of each? Customize your skills to suit your playstyle and explore a mysterious complex operated by a ruthless megacorp. Each successive level will bring new challenges, new enemies, and greater rewards!